IT Services Gold Coast repair all makes and models of Laptops, notebooks, and desktop PC’s including: Acer, ASUS, APPLE, COMPAQ, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, LG, Panasonic, SONY, and TOSHIBA.
IT Services Gold Coast can also take care of many non-hardware related issues such as virus removal and data recovery and complete system recovery/restoration.
Common repairs and upgrades performed at IT Services Gold Coast include:
- Replacing Laptop screens and other components
- Replacing desktop power supplies and other components
- Increasing the speed and performance of your computer or laptop by:
- Installing additional RAM (memory) or upgrading your CPU
- Cleaning your system and removing junk, adware and viruses that can hinder performance
- Installing hard drives to increase the storage capacity of your computer
- Transferring data (e.g. photos and music) from one PC or laptop to another
- Troubleshooting assorted problems including:
- Startup problems
- Internet connection issues
We do not charge a call out fee and offer free phone advice. Call anytime on (07) 5679 5502, or shoot us a quick email here.